A red ribbon to say: sorry, I was wrong, and make peace with the world.
A red ribbon to say: I am free, no feminism any more. If you:
- alienated children and / or attempted to deny that parental alienation is child abuse;
- abducted children from their fathers and / or aided in such acts;
- abducted children from one or both parents by making false abuse allegations;
- used children to get homes, money, cars;
- aborted children and / or promoted initiatives and / or laws against children;
- falsely accused innocent men simulating violence, rapes, stalking, kidnapping, etc.;
- promoted hate against men;
- invented or manipulated statistics in order to paint men as violent;
- got power or money by using quotas for women;
- designed and / or supported feminist organizations, anarcho-feminist, nazi-feminists.
- had secrets dreams of killing and / or slander men and children
and you’ve regret, then prove it to the world by wearing a red ribbon.
Draw it on your website. Paint it on your feminist center.
Invite former sisters to show compassion for their victims, to imagine a world without feminist hate, without gender wars.